Online Trading Voucher Scheme – LEO Grants up to €2,500
The trading online voucher scheme has become a huge success for smaller businesses across Ireland. With the help of the government the LEO grants scheme which is funded by the department of communications, climate action and the environment in Ireland offer to assist you with your finances by up to €2,500 through local enterprise offices nationwide. It also offers advice and training in order to help your business to trade online and help your digital presence. This scheme presents a unique opportunity for small firms and Irish retailers to avail of online support and gives small businesses the opportunity to develop an e-commerce solution and digital strategy, helping to reach new audiences and expand your business.
Do what is best for your business and avail of the free training and help that is provided the local enterprise offices. If you cut the cost of developing your online trading by up to 50%, this will make the investment very affordable for many small businesses.
Informative sessions cover various topics such as search engine optimisation, developing a website, social media for business, and digital marketing. The information being provided will help you make a decision on which online trading options are best for your company.
To be eligible for local enterprise office grants, businesses must:
- Employ no more than 10 people
- Your turnover must be less than 2 million
- You must be located in the region of the local enterprise office where you are applying to
- Your business must be trading for at least 6 months
The benefits of the trading online voucher scheme
- 20% saw an average increase in their sales
- 80% increase in sale leads
- 3 out of 5 businesses began to export
What the vouchers can be used for?
- Upgrade or development of an e-commerce website
- Developing an app
- Purchase internet related software
- Online advertising such as SEO & digital marketing
- Implementing a digital marketing strategy
- IT consultation
- Skills/training development specifically to manage and establish online trading activity